From the initiation to the commissioning of Allied Schools and in the Operation Systems as a team, we add value while simultaneously maintaining contact with our key stakeholders through co-coordinating Departments to induce Qualitative Improvement.
We envision Allied Schools Network to establish itself as an internationally recognized brand which conforms to the Global Quality Management System by end of the current decade.
To contribute towards maintaining the quality of education, as defined in the Campus Operation Manuals/Standards, in co-ordination with concerned Departments and Regional Offices.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Co-ordination with respect to the preparation/revision of Campus Operation Procedures (Academics, School Administration, Finance & Accounting)
- Standards for inspection of sites/buildings prior to school openings as a pre-requisite of the MOU
- Co-ordination in respect of campus upgradation process as per defined procedures and requirements.
- Communication with Regional Offices /Campuses on specified matters, as per directions of Higher Management.
- Participation in the School Evaluation Team.
- Annual Quality and Other Analysis Reports.
- Preparatory Work for International Standards and Quality Certifications.
- Advisory Role in Lego-Contractual issues.