Forman Christian College University (Department of Education) and Allied Schools are hereby agreed to encourage and promote academic cooperation. The Scope and Procedural details of the MoU are given as follows:
Allied Schools will:
- Nominate a focal person for the purpose of liaison with FCCU Education Department.
- Circulate information about the Baccalaureates Degree of Education to Allied Schools alumni.
- Guaranteed interviews for open positions at Allied Schools for the Graduates of the FCCU, Education Department.
- Facilitate learning visits and research for current students of the FCCU Education Department Baccalaureates or Master degree and beyond programs, in the form of; site visits, meeting with executives, School heads, etc.
- Provide the option of full time Internship at Allied Schools over the course of a semester, provided there is a need at FCCU Education Department and capacity at Allied Schools, working on a core issues or critical projects identified in collaboration with FCCU faculty and department Allied Schools of Academics and Training.
FCCU Education Department will:
- Nominate a focal person for coordinating all academic activities with Allied Schools.
- Conduct research in collaboration with Allied Schools.
- Have the option to Share academic information of Allied Schools on a project by project basis as agreed upon by FCCU Education Department.
- Provide information and invitation to relevant events hosted by FCCU Education Department, such as roundtables talks, job fairs, workshops and other learning events.
- Award Allied School Campuses & Teachers Certificate of Recognition/Appreciation for rendering their services.
- Other activities those are deemed appropriate by mutual consent related to academics and teachers training.
- This MoU will enter into effect from the date duly signed by the designated officials of the respective institutions.
- Modifications and/or amendments to this MoU can be done with mutual consents.
This MOU will be abide by the guidelines provided by the FCCU Education Department.