Complaint Registration Guidelines
A transparent and fair system of Parent complaint intimation, scrutiny, registration and processing exists at the Allied Schools Network. It is expected from all complainants that they will follow the under mentioned procedure / guidelines to ensure speedy and effective handling of parents complaints and opinions.
Either of 2 Methods can be used:-
- Approach the Principal of the Campus and state your concerns in verbal or in writing.
- At campus, the Principal is available to deal such matters daily for an hour, on each working day. Timings may be coordinated with Principal’s Office.
- Help can also be taken from “Campus Parents Care Committee” where such committee exists. The Principal can also refer the matter to such committee for detailed consideration of common problems of parents.
- If Parents are not satisfied, in-spite of above measures, the complaint may be forwarded to the concerned Regional Parent Cell (R.P.C) Office:-
|1||Central – I||Parent.Central1@alliedschools.edu.pk||042-35761664|
|2||Central – II||Parent.Central2@alliedschools.edu.pk||042-35711664|
Student Portal ID (As mentioned on the Fee Challan) or Student Name, Class and Section.
Campus Name and City
Parent Full Name, complete address and Telephone Contact
Intimation of above particulars is compulsory. These will be verified by concerned R.P.C Officer from Allied School Portal Record before the registration / processing of the Complaint.
- The complaints / issues should be brief / specific to the point.
- The complaints are scrutinized and verified for the particulars before registration and processing. Anonymous complaints are ignored.
- Parents are advised to restrict themselves for complaints only on above mentioned Telephone Contacts and the E-mails to get proper response; otherwise, the complaints will not be registered / processed.
- In case parent does not knowthe concerned Region of the Campus, the complaint may be sent on Allied Parent Cell (Head Office, Allied Schools) at following address: 64-E-1, Gulberg III, Lahore, (Direct Telephone: 042-35761664/ E-mail: email@example.com). It will be forwarded to concerned Regional Parent Cell Officer, for necessary action,under intimation to the complainant as per procedure.
- Parents can also visit respective Regions, with prior intimation on telephone.
- In addition to above, a “Parent Opinion Form” is also available on Campus Website.
- Visit Allied Schools website(www.alliedschools.edu.pk)
- On home page (left side) use option of “Locate a Branch” (by Name / City / Region) in order to visit the respective Campus website.(By Name option for Campus will be more appropriate).
- The Parents can use it to give their opinions online.