We recognize Allied School Parents as one of the most important stakeholders in the Educational System. Our mission is to enhance their satisfaction level and resolve their genuine issues through the concerned Departments / Regions / Campuses.
To improve the system for prompt and effective resolution of Allied Parents’ concerns by using advanced technology.
To address the Allied Parents’ concerns and help resolve their issues in a transparent, fair, prompt and caring manner in coordination with the concerned Departments /Regions /Campuses.
Scope of Responsibilities
- To receive and maintain log of all Allied Parents’ complaints through telephone calls, e-mails, letters and personal visits.
- To verify particulars of Allied students/Parents on Portal before further processing.
- To take up and coordinate the verified issues with the concerned Department/Regions /Campuses and to see that the issues are resolved in accordance with Campus Operating Procedure /Portal Notice /Notification, etc.
- To maintain regular contact with the Complainant Allied Parent till closing of the complaint.
- Make Monthly/Quarterly/Annual/Special Analysis Reports on Allied Parents’ Issues and send these to Regional Officials and concerned Departments for further necessary action.
- Coordination with Regional Parent Cells.
- To formulate relevant procedure and classify the Allied Parents’ issues.
- Regional Parent Cells
- First Parent Cell was established at the head office in 2012. With gradual formation of Regional Offices, most of the Regional Parent Cells are working in a decentralized operations manner, having direct interface with Allied Parents of the campuses in the region. Details are available at “Parent Corner” tab of Allied Schools Website.(www.alliedschools.edu.pk)