Enhance the overall professional expertise of school principals, trainers, academic coordinators and teachers.
To transform individuals into professionals. “Every individual needs to improve, not because he is not good enough, but because he can be even better”
Training is a proactive, planned and continuous process of change and development for an individual and an organization as a whole. Through training only, an individual can acquire new knowledge, improve his concerned skills and redesign his attitude for growth and efficiency. TCB provides quality training to individuals by focusing on pedagogical challenges, as well as addressing the evolving new technologies and methodologies in today’s education system.
Scope of Responsibilities
- To lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence
- To coordinate with Allied Academics to conduct need based training sessions for the professional development of principals and teachers
- Scheduling and Uploading of Teachers Training Calendars
- Identification of In-House Trainers
- Development of Training Modules & Manuals
- Execution of Training According to The Schedule
- Planning and Execution of CPD Courses
- Hiring of Trainers on Pool (TOP)
- Teachers Profile on Portal
- Sharing Feedback on Teachers Performance
- Development of Regional Reports
- To provide the subordinates with the new learning opportunities