To support the Allied Schools’ vision of quality education by carrying out a holistic review of the Allied Schools to gauge efficiency and to further make improvements.
To assess the quality of education in network schools, identify areas that require improvement, and suggest corrective measures for school improvement. Furthermore, to involve families and the general community to support student learning.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Assessments of the schools with comprehensive report mechanisms
- Annual appraisals of the schools by the Head Office
- Overarching review of school assessments
- Survey of the parents’ opinion about the schools
- Evaluation of the school climate, student behavior and class room dynamics
- Recommend suitability of the schools as a partner
- Recommending actions by the departments at Head Office